Thursday, April 22, 2010

Road Trip 2010, Portland, OR

• April 22nd, 2010
This week we will not be uploading Ed’s Road Trip, Episode 7. This week I will be taking a ROAD TRIP from the San Francisco Bay Area to see my step daughter Jessica and her roommates in Portland, Oregon. I am hoping to record a slice of their life in Portland. I will introduce you to: Jessica, Adam and Sally. On our road trip in 2005 we visited Portland and the beauty that surrounds it. I told myself and Erin that “I could definitely live here”. Four years later Jessica decided to move there and make Portland her home. I was pleased with her choice, and also jealous. Please Join us for this impromptu PODCAST from the Northwest, USA.

Ed’s Road Trip will continue on or before May 3rd 2010. Thanks for following Indivisible Space and we hope to bring you PODCAST’s “In our Way, and in our Time”. Till next time, Keep on Truckin.

No comments:

Post a Comment